2023 STANLEY WINTERFEST
OUTHOUSE RACE RULES
1. Teams must check-in to the event no later than one hour prior to race time.
2. Outhouses can only be human powered. No electric, solar or gas-powered assistance.
3. Team must consist of three people, one of which must sit on the seat.
4. Each team member must sign a release of liability form and get a bracelet prior to
5. No spiked shoes or accessories can be worn to provide traction.
6. Outhouses must have a seat, one hole, toilet paper holder with a roll of toilet paper.
7. Outhouses must be mounted on skis.
8. Each entry must have an Outhouse name clearly displayed.
9. Sponsors names may be displayed anywhere on the outside.
10. Heat races will held followed by the final race.
11. Awards for 1st , 2nd , Turd Place and “Best of Show”.