2024 STANLEY WINTERFEST
OUTHOUSE RACE RULES
1. Teams must check-in to the event no later than one hour prior to race time.
2. Outhouses can only be human powered. No electric, solar or gas-powered
3. Team must consist of three people, one of which must sit on the seat.
4. Each team member must sign a release of liability form and get a bracelet prior
5. No spiked shoes or accessories can be worn to provide traction. NATURAL
SHOES ONLY, NO MODIFICATIONS.
6. Outhouses must have a seat, one hole, toilet paper holder with a roll of toilet
7. Outhouses must be mounted on skis.
8. Each entry must have an Outhouse name clearly displayed.
9. Sponsors names may be displayed anywhere on the outside.
10. Heat races will be held followed by the final race.
11. Awards for 1st, 2nd , Turd Place and “Best of Show”.